You’ll have a unique opportunity to work on full-cycle Data Science projects. Our skilled mentors will guide you through all stages — from understanding how business connects with data to the deployment of your first service with ML inside
Main technologies that are used during a project: Python, DL frameworks (PyTorch), ML libraries (NumPy, SciPy), Remote sensing data processing (GDAL, GeoPandas, Rasterio), Backend (Django, PostGiS), Frontend (React JS). After successfully completing the internship you will get the opportunity to join our team.
About our projects
- ClearCut Project
- Soil Erosion Project
Some of the projects we’ve delivered have a significant impact on pressing environmental issues and are solving various real-world problems.
We are fostering active use of geoinformation systems to support environmental organizations in their active counteracting to ecological problems. Our goals are ambitious but achievable, especially when backed by advanced tech and high ecological and worldview values.
With our partners from SCGIS Ukraine, we are working on different kinds of Computer Vision projects, analyzing Earth remote sensing data (satellite and drone imagery). One of the projects we’ve started with our interns is ClearCut.
Ready to become adata engineer?
Must have skills
- Knowledge and experience with algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, statistics and probability theory
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn, etc.)
- Experience with at least one of Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.)
- Understanding of OOP
- Upper - Intermediate English
Will be a plus
- Docker practical experience
- Experience in Computer Vision (segmentation, object detection, recognition, tracking, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern Neural Networks architectures (DNN, CNN, LSTM, etc.)
- Participation in Kaggle competitions
- Research experience in university