Data Engineer (Python)
About the project
Quantum is a data analytics and software engineering company with an international presence and R&D centers in Ukraine. We serve large software companies and quickly growing startups all over the world, investing in our clients’ competitive advantages and capacity using cutting-edge technologies.
We are opening a position for a Data Engineer to expand our team. You will be working on areas related to virtualization, data analysis, medicine and image processing. Also you can take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas or participate in the development.
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ years of solid experience working with Python;
- Extensive knowledge of Kafka and Spark Streaming;
- Strong experience working with AWS;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher.
Would be a plus:
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field;
- Strong experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience in setting up, maintaining and optimizing databases for production usage in reporting, analysis and ML applications;
- Relevant working experience with Docker and Kubernetes preferred;
- Experience with cloud deployments (AWS, GCP).
- Make architecture for production solutions;
- Automated collection of data from various sources;
- Creation and support of pipelines for regular and continuous delivery of data;
- Implementation of integrations with sections;
- Review architecture and suggest solutions for improvement;
- Preparation and visualization of data for the work of analysts;
- Data quality control;
- Detect and solve performance issues on architectural, design and code levels.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.