Trainee/Junior Outreach Specialist
About the project
The solution itself is a simple web service turning satellite imagery into actionable inputs for all types of AgriTech businesses. Our technology helps to enhance crops, providing the user with intelligent analytical decision-support tools to easily monitor, understand, and optimize field yield and crop performance. We believe our tool will make a powerful impact on preserving our planet by reducing the usage of pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, and water.
Skills and qualification:
- English: Upper intermediate (written, verbal);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong research skills;
- Active social media user/SMM knowledge;
- Sales background would be a plus.
Would be a plus:
- Researching field news;
- Searching for field influencers, target audience;
- Increasing audience engagement by reposting influencers, commenting, sharing news, sending invites to the target audience;
- Working with profile communities, forums;
- Leads generation;
- Be up to date with the field events;
- To conduct target audience surveys.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.