QA Automation (Python) Engineer
About the project
The client is Nutanix – a leading cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) appliances and software-defined storage. Nutanix was announced an MQ Leader in the November 2018 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
The solution orchestrates services from a provider without intervention and helps customers change the state of their involved resources using simple instructions. Create BMaaS to work with variety of cloud providers (Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ years’ experience as an automation Quality Engineer;
- Strong Python skills;
- Knowledge of modern automation solution patterns;
- Understanding of Virtualization;
- Understanding of how networks are working;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Strong knowledge and experience with AWS, Azure;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Work with containers and virtual machines, networking;
- Maintain and update existing automation testing solutions;
- Create, review and maintain automation testing solutions;
- Cooperate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.