About the project
The client is Nutanix – a leading cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) appliances and software-defined storage. Nutanix was announced an MQ Leader in the November 2018 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
The solution orchestrates services from a provider without intervention and helps customers change the state of their involved resources using simple instructions. Create BMaaS to work with variety of cloud providers (Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ years of experience with Python;
- Strong Python 3 skills;
- Strong knowledge and experience with any of: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Understanding of how networks are working;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker or KVM;
- At least Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Automation QA experience;
- Knowledge of Go or desire to learn it.
- Experience as an automation Quality Engineer;
- OpenStack experience;
- Developing and improving tools for hyper-convergent clouds;
- AWS, Azure integration;
- Network interaction.
- Work with containers and virtual machines, networking;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Maintain and update existing automation testing solutions;
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.