About the project
Being the partner at Planet.com and having good experience in geodata analysis Quantum opens the product manager position. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the company’s product line development, promotion, and monetization. The domain is geodata processing. It includes the development of SaaS services for satellite and drone geo images processing and geodata analysis using artificial intelligence and computer vision methods as well. The aim of the position is to take leadership for products at whole life cycles from ideation to production.
Skills and qualification:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar role in a product software company working on B2B;
- Experience in product marketing;
- English Upper-Intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding on geodata processing and analysis technologies.
- Market research;
- Competition analysis;
- Target market definition;
- Potential clients and partners contacting for product facilitation.
- Contribute to the end-to-end vision of the product;
- Communicate the vision to all cross-functional teams involved;
- Transform strategy into the product roadmap;
- Prepare billing model to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Prepare product requirements and use case scenarios;
- Conduct product planning: product roadmaps, team, time and budget;
- development progress supervision with the project manager/team lead/product owner;
- Proactive risk management and troubleshooting.
PRODUCT MARKETING, SALES AND SUPPORT
- Plan marketing activities with the marketing team;
- Analise sales pipeline;
- Analyze customer behavior, spendings, feedback, issues to use it into further development.
- Product profit sharing;
- Work in a professional environment;
- Business trips;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.