Data Science Engineer
About the project
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will join our non-typical Data Science team.
Skills and qualification:
- 2+ years of working experience as a Data Science Engineer;
- Knowledge and experience with algorithms and data structures;
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn, etc);
- Experience with at least one of Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc);
- Basic understanding of Big Data concepts;
- Experience with SQL;
- Strong knowledge of OOP;
- Intermediate English (technical and conversational).
Would be a plus:
- Docker practical experience;
- Experience in Computer Vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, etc);
- Knowledge of modern Neural Networks architectures (DNN, CNN, LSTM, etc).
- Data Analysis and Preparation;
- Development of Deep Learning solutions / Machine Learning solutions / Computer Vision solutions;
- Implementation of new and current features in various projects.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.