Lead Python Developer
About the project
The solution is a decision support system for different layers of the healthcare system to support medical personnel following medical protocols for identification, diagnosis, and treatment of patients infected with COVID-19.
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ year commercial experience of Python;
- Understanding of TCP, HTTP, REST;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB;
- Continuous integration;
- Team Leadership experience;
- Project Leadership experience;
- At least Upper-Intermediate in English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Django (Django REST Framework) or Flask.
- Take part in presale, analyse tasks, communicate with customers;
- Generate technical solutions for tasks;
- Make project plans, estimate budgets;
- Solve complex architectural problems with simple and elegant solutions;
- Help define the technical roadmap;
- Work on all phase of software development, from planning up to deployment and support.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.