Full-Stack developer (Angular4+ and Node.js)
About the project
The client is eSynergetics – an innovative fintech company that delivers B2B solutions to companies looking to digitize, enhance and automate their invoicing processes. We have developed a platform that efficiently connects customers with their suppliers digitally.
Skills and qualification:
- At least 3+ years proven experience in web development;
- Experience with SCSS;
- Experience with MongoDB(mongoose);
- Experience with Node.JS(express, typescript);
- Experience with AWS(EC2, SES, SNS, SQS, ELB, Route53, S3, Lambda);
- Good written and spoken English (at least Upper-Intermediate level).
Would be a plus:
- Basic networking knowledge, auth0;
- Continuous integration.
- Develop SPA;
- Sites and applications development
- Participate in daily meetings;
- Communicate with a team;
- Participate in code review;
- Estimation management.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.