About the project
Quantum is aimed at helping high-tech and innovative clients with software engineering consultancy by taking responsibility throughout the entire product development life-cycle. Using our software development experience and data science expertise, we strive to reinvent your business by delivering cutting-edge software solutions. The aim is to find the right clients and build a long-term partnership by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and profitability.
Skills and qualification:
- Have at least 3 years of sales or pre-sales experience in the project-oriented company;
- Relevant working experience with Western European \ US clients;
- Understanding of software development and integration project delivery and management methodologies;
- Understanding of startup lifecycle;
- Understanding of IT outsourcing business models;
- Software/business documentation understanding;
- Outstanding soft skills, leadership;
- Business Analyst skills;
- Technical education;
- Advanced/proficiency level of English (writing/speaking).
Would be a plus:
- Manage relationships with the client throughout the pre-sales project duration;
- Obtain a detailed understanding of client business case and business needs;
- Mobilize team, find out optimal approach to project delivery: consulting, discovery, proposal;
- Identify other potential business opportunities and pass them to relevant stakeholders;
- Travel abroad on business trips;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Responsible for client satisfaction in terms of operational relationships;
- Customer care.
- Possibility to communicate with disrupting startups and world leaders in IT technologies;
- Possibility to work with innovative technologies – data science, big data, geosolutions;
- Possibility to join international team of talented professionals;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.