Junior Recruiter (Researcher)
About the project
Quantum is a data analytics and software engineering company with an international presence and R&D centers in Ukraine. We serve large software companies and quickly growing startups all over the world, investing in our clients’ competitive advantages and capacity using cutting-edge technologies.
We are opening a position for a Researcher/Junior Recruiter to expand our team.
Skills and qualification:
- Technical high education (general understanding of technical terminology and ability to discuss requirements with candidates);
- You are passionate about recruitment;
- Attentive to details, well organised, able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Strong networking skills;
- Analytical and research skills;
- Highly responsible and motivated person;
- Proactive and result-oriented;
- At least Intermediate (written and spoken) level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with different tools for sourcing (X-Ray, Boolean search, etc.) and work with channels (LinkedIn, GitHub, job boards, social media, internal database);
- Previous experience in the IT domain.
- Full cycle recruitment process;
- Search and selection of candidates, including active and executive search;
- Building a strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates;
- Organization and conducting interviews with candidates;
- Conducting job offer negotiations.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.