About the project
Quantum is a global technology partner helping companies solve their data challenges. We advance emerging technologies for outside-the-box solutions, powered with AI, machine learning, computer vision, GIS, blockchain, MLOps, and more.
We aim to maintain a healthy work environment in the team by encouraging abstract thinking and freedom for innovative thinkers.
Join our team and take a step towards your data-driven future with Quantum.
Must have skills
- 3+ years of team and project management;
- Fundamental understanding of software architecture;
- Hands-on software development experience;
- Understand Agile development cycles and methodologies
- Experience working on projects in the field of data science, agritech, fintech, virtualization, cloud solutions;
- Understanding business analysis, and customer scope;
- Upper-Intermediate English, excellent written and verbal communication skills, with prior experience explaining assumptions, conclusions, and methodology to both internal and external customers.
You will be responsible for
- Create and execute project plans, schedules, and milestones, revising via approved change requests when appropriate;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple assigned projects;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports including weekly reports, quarterly progress reports, and weekly updates;
- Monitor project progress and manage any issues as they arise;
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants;
- Deliver effective internal and external communication, ensure transparency, and disseminate information appropriately;
- Leverage tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures;
- Ensure projects are delivered successfully, on time, and within budget;
- Exercise change management best practices to help organizations manage change;
- Task team members and hold them accountable for proper progress.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups, etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.