Middle/Senior Frontend (React.js) Developer
About the project
We are opening a position for a React.js developer to expand our team.
The projects you will be working on in the nearest future are related but not limited to virtualization, data analysis, medicine as well as working with inner resources. Also you will be able to take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas or participate in the development.
The client is Nutanix – a leading cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) appliances and software-defined storage. Nutanix was announced an MQ Leader in the November 2018 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure. The solution orchestrates services from a provider without intervention and helps customers change the state of their involved resources using simple instructions. Create BMaaS to work with variety of cloud providers (Azure, Google Cloud etc.).
Skills and qualification:
- Knowledge of HTML5, DOM Core API,CSS modification;
- Experience with LESS styling;
- Understanding of REST and AJAX;
- Experience with Git;
- At least 2 years of experience in React, Redux;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- SASS, SCSS syntax;
- Experience with automated testing tools for web apps, such as Jest/Enzyme;
- Experience in other front-end libraries/frameworks;
- Developing web applications using React;
- Building new features;
- Participate in daily meetings;
- Communicate with a client;
- Participate in code review;
- Estimation management.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.