Middle/Senior Cloud Backend Developer
About the project
Quantum is a technology company that transforms big data and data science models into data analytics solutions. It develops solutions using a modern cloud ecosystem and architecture approaches. The company works with enterprises and growing startups all around the world to deliver best-in-class services.
Our client is a digital transformation, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence software company. Their product is a highly scalable and customizable platform that serves as an AI Operating system. This system is used for a wide range of capabilities such as business intelligence, decision making, forecasting, and situational awareness. The product also contains cognitive computing applications configured for specific industries and business functions.
Skills and qualification:
- Bachelors or Master’ degree in computer science, information systems, STEM or related;
- 4+ years of development, including integration to enterprise software;
- 4+ years experience development using Python;
- 2+ years of experience AWS or other public clouds;
- Experience with microservice-based architecture and popular middleware;
- Good knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Solid knowledge of NoSQL technologies;
- Fluent English speaker.
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with Agile and Jira;
- Experience with Google Cloud;
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and experience using MySQL (or similar).
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards;
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards;
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions;
- Collaborates with designers, developers and product owners participate in reviewing design and code for other team members;
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process;
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components;
- Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability and reliability testing;
- Applies usability procedures and principles as defined at a project or product-line levels or through customer input;
- Contributes to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.