Middle Python Developer
About the project
Quantum is a data analytics and software engineering company with an international presence and R&D centers in Ukraine. We serve large software companies and quickly growing startups all over the world, investing in our clients’ competitive advantages and capacity using cutting-edge technologies.
We are opening a position for a Middle Python developer to expand our team. You will be working on areas related to virtualization, data analysis, medicine and image processing. Also you can take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas or participate in the development.
Skills and qualification:
- 3+ years of experience with Python;
- Strong Python 3 skills;
- Strong Django knowledge;
- Strong knowledge and experience with DB design;
- Strong knowledge and experience with any of: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Understanding of how networks are working;
- Continuous Integration and Test Automation;
- Experience with Docker;
- At least Upper-Intermediate in English.
Would be a plus:
- Solve complex architectural problems with simple and elegant solutions;
- Work on all phase of software development, from planning up to deployment and support;
- Participate in daily meetings;
- Communicate with a team;
- Participate in code review.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.