Middle Go developer
About the project
Creating an infrastructure for Machine Learning.
Skills and qualification:
- 2 years of experience with Go (Strong knowledge of Python and desire to learn Go);
- Strong knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Service (Lambda, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, Identity);
- ETL and Big Data experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Gathering data from github, gitlab and other dev third party tools;
- Developing ML infrastructure on AWS.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.