Middle Go developer
About the project
Quantum is a technology company that transforms big data and data science models into data analytics solutions. It develops solutions using a modern cloud ecosystem and architecture approaches. The company works with enterprises and growing startups all around the world to deliver best-in-class services.
The objective of the project – creating a Data infrastructure platform.
Skills and qualification:
- 2 years of experience with Go;
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Amazon Web Service (Lambda, S3);
- ETL and Big Data knowledge;
- Good knowledge of Data warehousing solutions;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Python knowledge;
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Monitoring solutions like Datadog, etc.
- Gathering data crawlers to get data from sources like github, GitLab, and other dev third-party tools;
- ETL jobs to transform data;
- Designing Data warehouse and building applications on top of it;
- Data pipeline design and implementation.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.