Junior + Python Developer
About the project
The client is eSynergetics – an innovative fintech company that delivers B2B solutions to companies looking to digitize, enhance and automate their invoicing processes. We have developed a platform that efficiently connects customers with their suppliers digitally.
Also you will be working on areas related to virtualization, data analysis, medicine. Also you can take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas or participate in the development.
Skills and qualification:
- 1+ year of experience in Python;
- Python 3 skills;
- Relational database skills;
- Understanding of HTTP, REST;
- Experience with Docker;
- Understanding of regular expressions;
- At least Upper-Intermediate in English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in working with cloud infrastructure, especially AWS;
- Continuous Integration and Test Automation.
- Work on all phase of software development, from planning up to deployment and support;
- Participate in daily meetings;
- Communicate with a team.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.