About the project
Quantum is a technology company that transforms big data and data science models into data analytics solutions. It develops solutions using a modern cloud ecosystem and architecture approaches. The company works with enterprises and growing startups all around the world to deliver best-in-class services.
We are opening a position for a GoLang Developer to expand our team. You will be working on areas related to virtualization, data analysis, medicine, and image processing. Also, you can take part in our R&D projects, put forward ideas, or participate in the development.
Skills and qualification:
- 3 years of experience with Golang;
- Strong knowledge and experience with any of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud;
- Understanding of how networks are working;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker or KVM;
- At least Upper-Intermediate (written and spoken) level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Automation QA experience;
- Knowledge of Python.
- Solve complex architectural problems with simple and elegant solutions;
- Work on all phases of software development, from planning up to deployment and support;
- Collaborates with designers, developers, and product owners;
- Detect and solve performance issues on architectural, design, and code levels.
- Participate in code review;
- Participate in daily meetings, communicate with a team.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.