Middle/Senior Frontend Developer (Angular)
About the project
Quantum is a technology company that transforms big data and data science models into data analytics solutions. It develops solutions using a modern cloud ecosystem and architecture approaches. The company works with enterprises and growing startups all around the world to deliver best-in-class services.
Our client is a digital transformation, cognitive computing, artificial intelligence software company. Their product is a highly scalable and customizable platform that serves as an AI Operating system. This system is used for a wide range of capabilities such as business intelligence, decision making, forecasting and situational awareness. The product also contains cognitive computing applications configured for specific industries and business functions.
Skills and qualification:
- Bachelors or Master’ degree in computer science, information systems, STEM or related;
- 2+ years of development;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and experience using MySQL (or similar);
- Ability to learn quickly, and independently, in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and AWS, or other public clouds;
- Solid knowledge of NoSQL technologies;
- Experience with micro-frontend architecture and popular middlewares;
- Experience with TypeScript, Ecma 6, module loaders, web socket;
- Experience with Front end optimization (FEO);
- Experience with RESTfull API integration;
- Past experience with Financial Services;
- Experience with React.Js.
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards;
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards;
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions;
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members;
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the scrum process;
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components;
- Assist peer organizations with activities such as performance, scalability and reliability testing;
- Applies usability procedures and principles as defined at a project or product-line levels or through customer input;
- Contributes to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.