About the project
Quantum is a global technology partner delivering high-end software products that address real-world problems.
We advance emerging technologies for outside-the-box solutions; We focus on Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, GIS, MLOps, Blockchain, and more.
About the position
Quantum expands the team in Ukraine and has opportunities for an Embedded Software Engineer, experienced in Flight Tests.
If you want to work in areas related to Data Science, image processing, and solving real-world challenges with innovative technologies, apply for the vacancy below.
Must have skills:
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a software/embedded enginee
- Strong expertise in С (ability to work with Python)
- Architecting and development of embedded systems for the microcontrollers
- Experience or knowledge with Ardupilot, PixHawk, MEMS, and Sensors is a big plus
- Experience with standard electronic instruments, soldering skills
- Knowledge of networking, UDP/TCP/IP protocols, and wireless
- Experience in system-level debugging, reverse engineering, Linux Internals, Protocol level knowledge of interfaces
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of fundamentals in remote sensing and statistics
- Experience in Video processing
- Knowledge of open-source GIS tools (GDAL, Rasterio, QGIS)
- Hands-on experience with single-board computers (e.g. Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano)
- STEM knowledge
- Intermediate level of English (spoken and written)
Your tasks will include:
- Development, debugging, and improvement of software and hardware for various test equipment
- Develop for microcomputers Raspberry Pi, Nvidia Jetson Nano, STM-32 microcontroller, etc.
- Make integrations with LoRa modules, GPRS modems, cameras, and modules on MPU processors
- Building flight missions for UAV testing in Ardupilot, making changes to Ardupilot configurations
- Registration and analysis of flight mission results
- Participation in flight tests
- Delivering high-end software projects that address real-world problems
- Surrounding experts who are ready to move forward professionally
- Professional growth plan and team leader support
- Taking ownership of R&D and socially significant projects
- Participation in worldwide tech conferences and competitions
- Taking part in regular educational activities
- Being a part of a multicultural company with a fun and lighthearted atmosphere
- Paid vacation and sick leave days