Data Science Intern
Skills and qualification:
- Knowledge and experience with algorithms and data structures;
- Strong knowledge of linear algebra, calculus, statistics and probability theory;
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, ScikitLearn ,etc);
- Experience with at least one of Deep Learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc);
- Strong knowledge of OOP;
- Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Docker practical experience;
- Experience in Computer Vision (segmentation, object detection, recognition, tracking, etc);
- Knowledge of modern Neural Networks architectures (DNN, CNN, LSTM, etc);
- Participation in Kaggle competitions;
- Research experience in university.
- During your internship, you will work on a research project for ESA using remote sensing data.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Guidance by experienced Mentor;
- Flexible working time;
- Remote work;
- 20 hours of work per week.