About the project
The client is Nutanix — a leading cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) appliances and software-defined storage. Nutanix was announced an MQ Leader in the November 2018 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure.
The solution orchestrates services from a provider without intervention and helps customers change the state of their involved resources using simple instructions. Create BMaaS to work with variety of cloud providers (Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
Skills and qualification:
- 4+ years of experience with Python;
- Strong Python skills;
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud and AWS, Kubernetes;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Docker;
- Strong knowledge and experience with DB design;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Make architecture for production solutions;
- Build data processing pipelines;
- Review architecture and suggest solutions for improvement;
- Detect and solve performance issues on architectural, design and code levels.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid remote work;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.