Data Engineer (Snowflake expert)
About the project
Quantum is a technology company that transforms big data and data science models into data analytics solutions. It develops solutions using a modern cloud ecosystem and architecture approaches. The company works with enterprises and growing startups all around the world to deliver best-in-class services.
Our client is a leading cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) appliances and software-defined storage. The solution orchestrates services from a provider without intervention and helps customers change the state of their involved resources using simple instructions. Create BMaaS to work with a variety of cloud providers (Azure, Google Cloud, etc.).
Skills and qualification:
- Knowledge of Python;
- Strong experience working with Snowflake platform;
- Strong knowledge and experience with DB design;
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
- Build data processing pipelines;
- Review DB design and suggest solutions for improvement;
- Detect and solve performance issues on the DB level.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.