About the project
We are opening a position to expand our team. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for business relations with current clients. The aim is to build a long-term partnership with customers by ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and profitability.
Skills and qualification:
- An account manager is engaged in a variety of tasks including coordination, strategic planning, relationship management, negotiation, leadership and innovative development of opportunities, and keeping record of transaction of sale and purchase goods;
- Account management should know company products/services, marketing positioning, business models, price list, understand legal and financial documents;
- Writing Advanced level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company’s sales targets;
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to retain a client-account; manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling;
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients. The Account Manager is expected to have specific information regarding the service delivery process of the Company and keep the Client updated;
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account;
- Establish budgets with the client and company;
- Management of 5-10 accounts.
Day by day duties:
- Account management plan development and periodical update on monthly base;
- Customer company market position monitoring on monthly base;
- Customer satisfaction survey (formal or informal) organization on monthly base;
- Customer problems facilitation on customer demand;
- Project performance supervision on weekly base;
- Up-sale/cross-sale opportunities generation and facilitation on monthly base;
- Payments monitoring and due invoices negotiations in accordance with agreements and SOW conditions;
- Account meetings with customer/ team/management organization and facilitation on demand.
- Base + 2% from the revenue under management.
- Exchange of experience, professional development;
- A strong team, a healthy atmosphere;
- Flexible working time;
- 20 days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Paid work from home;
- 8-hour working day and 5-day working week;
- English lessons and massage service in the office (partially paid by the company);
- Opportunity to take part in conferences, meetups etc. (fully or partially paid by the company);
- Regular company events.